Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Up To Date Laundry How Can I Make It Up To My Boyfriend?

How can I make it up to my boyfriend? - up to date laundry

Last night cuz i was so unreasonable that some trifles, while with my friend and me .. started and is all my fault,,,

I do not know how he knows more than me, I love him and always spoiled me a lot, so I thought I could forgive everything ......... but this time seems very serious and we have not even spoken with them since last night .. so the boys and girls .. It is encouraging good ideas?

7 comments:

Nguy17 said...

Apologies. Tell him your excuses and tell her you love her. Oh, tell him that his sadness, and you were PMSing, I think it still works? Suffice it to say that the time of the month. He and Blow, boys like

Kim said...

write a note to say sorry, or call .. go home and apologize to ACKNOWLEDGE that you had to know what I was doing wrong and tell you how much it means to him .. Making a donation to tell him how you to him. Leave notes everywhere saying, "I love you soooo much" or "I am sooo in love with you" and "Sorry, last night ,....." or so .. Keep Tryin ', and not leave luck :)))) \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt ;(^_^)>

love.... ♥ said...

If you have never heard of him.

Daddymac said...

get a ur good friends, and I proposed a 3some!

Daddymac said...

get a ur good friends, and I proposed a 3some!

Perrett 17 said...

Blowing it is always nice ... Get real dirty to him.
This means that swallow ... Guys like that.

Lisa said...

Make-up sex?

Post a Comment