Friday, January 22, 2010

Computer Version Of Pokemon I Play The Computer Version Of Pokemon Ruby. How Do I Trade Pokemon From Other Versions?

I play the computer version of Pokemon Ruby. How do I trade pokemon from other versions? - computer version of pokemon

I play the computer version of Pokemon Ruby. How can I trade Pokemon from other versions?
Pokemon Ruby and I can not all Pokemon without trading. But I have friends who can negotiate, and I only play the team. Is it possible to trade my computer when I sapphire and ruby?

4 comments:

Deus Ex said...

My advice to you is that instead of exchanging Pokemon from other versions, why do not you are cheating your way through Ruby and get all 300 Pokemon in your arsenal ... Enter the desired code appears in the section of the Action Replay your favorite Pokemon in nature ...
These include Mewtwo, Lugia, Deoxys, etc.

Gotta Catch'em all ...

Cameron O said...

You have three options:

First, you can use the VBA Link. Have a look on Google, should not find too difficult, but it is tricky when used with the Pokemon games, since the value of the connection speed or something, you should try 600, it has worked for me.

Secondly, only to discover and use the Action Replay and / or codes gameshark. I found a set of codes that I rome with my Pokemon helped.

Third, find and download Pokemon Ciro's maker. You can create Pokemon, then there a code to put this in your Pokemon. You can carry four different types of codes, at least two of which I have I work on Visual Boy Advance.

Placido Penitente said...

If you really want to trade with other versions ...
First, you must also trade in a game that will also link with VBA
You open the connection settings are in VBA and VBA (sure to use both a transitional program VBA). Then go into the trade.

Andy said...

If you think Roma preaty I'm sure you can unless there is no download that lets you. that all I can say.

Good luck and I hope they find a good answer.

Post a Comment