Monday, January 18, 2010

Thank You Letter For A Visa Grant Can You Please Check My Visa Application Letter If There Is Something Wrong In It?

Can you please check my visa application letter if there is something wrong in it? - thank you letter for a visa grant

(which is below)

--------------------------------

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I intend to make an official visit to Nigeria in the IEA Special Session visit to Abuja, Nigeria 9 instead of up to 12 May 2007. Therefore, I ask him please to fix and grant me a visa to travel to Nigeria for five days.

For your information we enclose a copy of our letter to the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources of Nigeria.

Thank you in advance for your attention and support as above.

Best Rgds,

2 comments:

Doethine... said...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I intend to make an official visit to Nigeria in the IEA Special Session visit to Abuja, Nigeria 9 instead of up to 12 May 2007. I would like to apply for a visa to cover my expenses for travel to Nigeria in this period.

In support of my application, attach a copy of a letter to the Nigerian Minister of Petroleum Resources addressed.

Thank you in advance for your attention and support in this matter.

Best regards



Note: If you apply for a visa, you should seek not only to the five-day meeting - you need a little more time on each side in the case of travel plans need to be adjusted. However, it is unlikely he would be a visa for less than a month.

R--R said...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I will be visiting Nigeria for an official visit to the IEA's extraordinary meeting in Abuja on May 9 held until May 12 2007, and I need a visa for five days.

Attached is a copy of our letter to the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources of Nigeria.

Thank you very much and very sincerely,

\\ \\ \\ \\ Name \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt your

Post a Comment