Monday, January 11, 2010

Helium Gas Canisters Have You Had Any Experience With Helium And Balloon Valves In Particular?

Have you had any experience with helium and balloon valves in particular? - helium gas canisters

I bought some of these valves, valve seals, to facilitate the work, to not fill the balloon to the market as the helium hold closed with a knot.
The problem is that I have a good use of this work, place the large end of the neck of the balloon and then the other end of the tip of the vessel and the helium to fly must not, however, is all you get is a collection of gas at the end of the field, and it seems that nothing will penetrate into the world that I'm wrong?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem before and ended up filling only by boat and tie me - I think it makes more sense x

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem before and ended up filling only by boat and tie me - I think it makes more sense x

Post a Comment