Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Why Wont My Midland Walkie Talkies Wrk If You Can Drop Out Of School When Your 17 In Sc Why Can You Not Leave Home?

If you can drop out of school when your 17 in sc why can you not leave home? - why wont my midland walkie talkies wrk

I will do my GED Midlands technology, so you can participate, but my mother would want me to graduate school. I have to go to school Timbuktu am not, so I prepared to live with him with interest. What makes for a sense, dass


Do not tell me about a high school diploma pls, because I'm going to technical school and GED accepted

I have a place where I live, but my mom dosent want me to go, and you can always be marketed as a race to the expression on his 18th

3 comments:

arielmuv said...

when I get home at the age of 17 Yes, it is still considered to be missed ..
The GED is good, but not enough ... EDM technology, but accepted, it will be on file .... What happens if later in life that you do something else and could not get this job because you have a GED

ExO11287 said...

You can to technical school, GED, but still be in his report that talks bad about you. Trust me, you want a high school diploma.

Mr. Prodigy said...

wut u think? Get Ur diplima

Post a Comment