Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bottom Of Tooth Is Clear Getting Lingual Braces On Top Teeth...clear Brackets On Bottom....question..?

Getting lingual braces on top teeth...clear brackets on bottom....question..? - bottom of tooth is clear

Recently, I decided Lingual which devices in the teeth. So you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. However, after taking fingerprints, my dentist told me the normal staples in the fund would be a better option for me because, like my dick. He also said that he hooks light free. The first question is, do as you have all this in the next 18 months or more media in the background light is a big difference in my smile? (Indicated?) Are also charged me? What you pay for Lingual top and bottom. I take the language at the top, it should not get a discount?

1 comments:

kjcntn said...

It seems that you should get a refund, but look at the orthodontist, you can immediately with clear brackets on the ground, what it should give you a refund. Regarding the question correctly on the need for lower teeth if you do not need to adjust to. The lower teeth can not be displayed, but the orthodontist is correction of the "bite" and he can not simply by straightening the upper teeth. Ask him and he should be able to say how big the bite just gone straight teeth that are visible to others.

Post a Comment