Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Remove Codebreaker Cheats Pokemon How Do I Get Rid Of Cheats For A Pokemon Emulator?

How do I get rid of cheats for a pokemon emulator? - how to remove codebreaker cheats pokemon

Please help!

I'm playing Pokemon with an emulator on my computer and I have this code with the "Code Breaker" from the list of tricks

39E924C4 4136A9DD
BCDCB406 2F2FD763

Squirtle is wild, but now every wild Pokemon Squirtle, wherever I am. If I add code to a different Pokemon, I think that if I disable the code that I found Squirtle. If I disable the code Squirtle Squirtle is still everywhere. I have tried to "suppress", but it seems to work ...

How everything can return to normal?

Thank you! :)

1 comments:

KingRell... said...

Remove the door and start the game again

Post a Comment