Friday, February 12, 2010

Chrysler Little Model Will A Front Bumper From A Chrysler 300c Fit Perfectly On My Chrysler 300 Touring(basic Model)?

Will a front bumper from a chrysler 300c fit perfectly on my chrysler 300 touring(basic model)? - chrysler little model

I was in an accident on the dirt road, f * $% of my bumper. (I hate big trucks). but my bumper looks like crap, and I thought it was time to create a little new. I have a Basic Edition Chrysler 300 Touring and I love the Chrysler 300C front bumper. I would, if they got the front bumper in the Chrysler 300C and perfect as the bumper in my original Chrysler 300 Touring Edition? In addition, the rear bumper is the best for my Chrysler 300C Touring Chrysler 300?

1 comments:

alex k said...

Of course, you only need new headlights and fog lights and I think that will recognize a trip to the granting of STARSCAN around the computer to the new fog lamps, too.

Post a Comment