Sunday, December 20, 2009

Boat Impeller Jet Boat Impeller Question...?

Jet boat Impeller question...? - boat impeller

Hello. I have a March 2003 doo jet boat. shortly before the deadline, took the boat on a river (Fox River, IL). I do not know how deeply other boats, but in it. Then shollow become a reality, and I was like 20-30 km / h, and are then suddenly. I went out and the water below the knee. I fear that I am the hard drive is corrupted, because all points in the waterbed. It began well, but I scrach the boat badly. The intake is the grille is slightly bent and scratched. But still do not know if the propeller is damaged. I have the weekend on the lake (Lake Michigan) and everything works well, very well, I was able to reach speeds of 50 kph. But before we used to go a little faster, up 55. Now I'm waiting for the open season, so I can see if it works well. But if it is damaged, how much they usually cost to fix the dealer sea doo. Thank you very much

0 comments:

Post a Comment