Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ativan Meds Have Epilepsy, Want To Cold-turkey Quit Meds, Is This Okay? On Keppra,Epitol,Phenobarb,ativan…

Have epilepsy, want to cold-turkey quit meds, is this okay? On Keppra,Epitol,Phenobarb,ativan… - ativan meds

Please do not let the body reacts turkey.Your definitely cool .. With a seizure. Weaning your lil lil Keppra drawdown in? Vintage 1500 mg. Works fine 4 me, if I miss a dose of a few. Then, grand-mal-Boom! So, try cutting the dose of 1 med every day, until it just med a large amount of narcotics. and I know what I feel I have the same a few years ago, when I dilantin.and in all these other drugs, my husband said that I refuse to live my life in a bottle! But unfortunately, I have to take medication before. 4 ever, unless somehow healed, but I do not know exactly where they come from my 4WD attacks. I is a critical activities on both sides of my brain! Very frustrating. Not surprisingly, had a lot of seizures of some, but then they started coming more often to go, but had refused to issue dilantin no need to flip the work 4 me .... Good luck to you, but not on, and quit all drugs from the body and brain from shock of ... is dangerous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment